Dr. Caitlin Goldsmith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Caitlin Goldsmith?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Caitlin Goldsmith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 22nd, 2017

Still Recovering

She had no patience rushed through the exam tore the inside of my labia. I had to ask for a pad after the exam from all the bleeding. Her reponse: "oh its time for your menstrual". Mind you I did not have my menstrual when I walked into her office. Ran out of the room before I could even sit up on the table. What a terrible experience and a poor doctor.

November 15th, 2015

Traumatized

nonexistent bedside manner , egotistical, dishonest rough and insensitive

July 2nd, 2015

Would not go back

still traumatized from routine pap smear. terrible

May 28th, 2015

Amazing

She saved my life she is an amazing doctor. The best in NYC. She is thorough and careful and does not miss a beat. She is an amazing surgeon and when there is a big complication you need an amazing surgeon with a good hand. She is the best obgyn in Manhattan.

May 21st, 2015

Will never go back

Would have filed an assault charge against her. Awful behavior terrible bedside manner.

April 9th, 2015

She was a total witch with a capitol B! I absolutely hated her. She was rude and had ZERO bedside manner.

December 20th, 2014

Knowledgeable and Excellent Bedside Manner

I'm surprised see these negative reviews of Dr. Fiss. She has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever seen. A lot of doctors don't even seem to get the concept of bedside manner so she really stands out in my experience. I get the sense really cares...always takes time to speak you in her office after exams and calls you about the results of tests. I don't completely dread going to the gynecologist so I would say that is a major success on her part. In addition she is very knowledgeable and seems to keep up with the times better than other doctors. Recently i went to her for hair loss that i thought might be hormonal and she took me seriously (my other doctor just said it is a phase that will just stop....but it hasn't) and found that my hormones were out of whack and prescribed something to fix it. Granted I go to her for regular gyn stuff, not ob stuff, so I can't speak to any of that.

April 15th, 2014

Delivered all 3 of my babies. Excellent, caring and thorough. Would highly recommend.

February 3rd, 2013

Would not recommend.

IT has been several months after being seen by Dr goldsmith and I;m still traumatized from the abusive, extremely rough exam. I found her poorly trained, uncaring and insensitive. Don;t know how she got a patients choice award on this site - unless she gave it to herself.

November 26th, 2012

Dr. Fiss is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She was a consummate professional, gentle and caring during the exam, and spent time afterwards in her office explaining my condition and answering all of my questions directly and compassionately. Each time I have been to see her I have also received follow up calls from her to check up on how i am feeling, etc. I highly recommend her and have referred her to many friends who also think that she is top notch!

March 1st, 2012

unprofessional

Would not recommend Dr. Fiss. Maybe it was an off day for her, or maybe I just wasn't one of her preferred patients, but she was unprofessional, pushed induction, did not like to be questioned, and lost her temper with us ahead of my child's birth.

March 1st, 2012

Would not recommend Dr. Fiss. Maybe it was an off day for her, or maybe I just wanted one of her preferred patients, but she was unprofessional, pushed induction, did not like to be questioned, and lost her temper with us ahead of my child's birth.