A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caitlin Papastamelos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caitlin Papastamelos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caitlin Papastamelos, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Papastamelos graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Papastamelos has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caitlin Anne Papastamelos MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Caitlin A. Papastamelos practice?
- Dr. Caitlin Papastamelos has 1 office location.
Dr. Caitlin Papastamelos practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Linwood, NJ.
See Linwood Pulmonologists.