A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caitlin Papastamelos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caitlin Papastamelos, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Papastamelos graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Papastamelos has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Papastamelos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans