A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caleb Bozeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caleb Bozeman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bozeman
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bozeman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caleb Bozeman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozeman graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Bozeman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caleb B Bozeman MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Caleb B. Bozeman practice?
- Dr. Caleb Bozeman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Caleb Bozeman practices Urology near Fort Smith, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and El Dorado, AR.
See Fort Smith Urologists.