Internist

The best doctor I've ever seen show details The best doctor I've ever seen
by JAY JACOBS, CALABASAS on Apr 20th, 2015

Dr. Hirsch is the best doctor I've ever been to. He did for me what several other doctors couldn't. His diagnoses and meds he prescribed are spot on.

Best Doctor I ever had show details Best Doctor I ever had
by Jay Jacobs on Sep 18th, 2013

A longer than usual wait time is well worth it. I'm 71 y/o and been around the block several times, saw dozens of doctors in my lifetime. Dr. Hirsch is without question oneof the very best! I'll stay with this guy until the very end. Simply put...he's terrific!

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Jay Jacobs on Sep 5th, 2013

Dr. Hirsch made an excellent diagnosis and wrote a prescription for a drug which helps me immensely. No other doctor I saw could do it. He's a terrific doctor!

17 years I trust him show details 17 years I trust him
by Randy S. on Jun 28th, 2010

Ive been going to Dr Hirsch since I was 23 im 40 <stop counting> I only gave him 3 stars due to the fact that I wait more for him that my eye doctor so I cant really lie ...

Caring Doctor, Outstanding diagnostician show details Caring Doctor, Outstanding diagnostician
Nov 14th, 2009

My whole family has been going to this doctor for many years. He is truly outstanding - and is particularly good at recognizing symptomology. So many doctors take educated guesses, while he is very good at seeing beyond the obvious. He caught illnesses and accurately diagnosed them when other specialists had missed them. He is rather quiet and somewhat shy, and so lacks that genial "hail-fellow, well-met" facade some drs are so good at, but he is FAR superior in all other ways. Will even check on his sick patients on his own time on the weekend, or if you're in hospital under a specialists care. Goes above and beyond always.

Not for Seniors show details Not for Seniors
Aug 26th, 2009

Does not work well with seniors. Will talk with family members but ignores the senior who he is evaluating. Lacks the courtesy to include the senior in the medical evaluation conversations.

Nice doctor show details Nice doctor
by Citysearch User on Dec 23rd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Doctor Hirsch Caleb is very nice and professional in doing his job with the patient. I came to him because I was having a bad cold. He took ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
User review from Citysearch show details User review from Citysearch
by Citysearch User on Oct 20th, 2004 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Hirsch is a great general practitioner. He treats patients in a friendly, straightforward manner, and always puts the patient first. He ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com