A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caleb Kallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kallen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kallen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caleb B. Kallen practice?
Dr. Caleb Kallen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Narberth, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.