A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caleb Kallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caleb Kallen, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kallen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kallen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kallen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caleb B Kallen MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Caleb B. Kallen practice?
- Dr. Caleb Kallen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Caleb Kallen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King of Prussia, PA and Willow Grove, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.