A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caleb Kallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caleb Kallen, Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Reproductive Endocrinologists is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kallen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kallen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caleb B Kallen MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Caleb B. Kallen practice?
- Dr. Caleb Kallen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Caleb Kallen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Willow Grove, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.