A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caleb Kallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caleb Kallen, MD, PHD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kallen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caleb B. Kallen practice?
- Dr. Caleb Kallen practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.