A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Layton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Layton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Layton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Layton graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Layton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Rodney Layton MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. C R. Layton practice?
- Dr. C Layton has 3 office locations.
Dr. C Layton practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Millville, DE and Fenwick Island, DE.
See Salisbury Internists and Salisbury Pulmonologists.