A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caleb Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caleb Mercado is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercado
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mercado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caleb Mercado, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Mercado has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caleb E Mercado FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Caleb E. Mercado practice?
- Dr. Caleb Mercado has 1 office location.
Dr. Caleb Mercado practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.