A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caleb Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caleb Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caleb Nelson, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Ureteral Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Nelson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caleb P. Nelson practice?
Dr. Caleb Nelson practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Boston Urologists.