A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caleb Vosburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caleb Vosburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vosburg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vosburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vosburg graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Vosburg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Hospital
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caleb Vosburg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Caleb Vosburg practice?
- Dr. Caleb Vosburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Caleb Vosburg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Orthopedic Surgeons.