A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caleb Vosburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caleb Vosburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vosburg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vosburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vosburg graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vosburg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Hospital
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caleb Vosburg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Caleb Vosburg practice?
- Dr. Caleb Vosburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Caleb Vosburg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Surgeons.