A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calie Santana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calie Santana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calie Santana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Santana graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Santana has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Calie Santana practice?
Dr. Calie Santana practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists.