A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calie Santana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calie Santana is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calie Santana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santana graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Santana has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calie DR Santana MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Calie D. Santana practice?
- Dr. Calie Santana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Calie Santana practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.