Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Calie Santana
Dr. Calie Santana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Harrison, NY, with another office in West Harrison, NY. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Santana is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, NYU Langone Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn. Dr. Santana has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Calie Santana has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Calie Santana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.
Dr. George Pelebecky Jr
West Harrison, NY 0.01 mi43
Dr. Aris Comninellis
West Harrison, NY 0.01 mi30
Dr. Phoebe Harvey
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
West Harrison, NY 0.01 mi12