A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calier Worrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calier Worrell is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calier Worrell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Worrell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Worrell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calier Hood Worrell MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Calier H. Worrell practice?
- Dr. Calier Worrell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Calier Worrell practices Pediatrics near Harper Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Harper Woods Pediatricians.