Dr. Calin Badea MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Hinesville, GA

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 21st, 2009
extremely poor care recieved!
I was sen by dr badea the friday after being released from the emergency room for bronchitis. I am no stranger to bronchitis however i am a new patient of Dr. Badea's the medication that i received from the emergency room made me sick (the taste) and i was unable to keep it down after explaining this to the doctor i told him the name of the medication that my previous dr gave me last winter and it worked like a charm. instead of giving me this medication he instead had me waste money on a prescription for the same exact one! when i called his office monday morning i was told that he or his nurse would call me back after buisness hours , that did not happen i called the next morning and was told the same thing! at approximatly 6 pm a nurse called me back only to see what i wanted and when i told her she again told me that she would call me back the next day at around 5pm to let me know what the dr said he then tried to prescribe me another medication in which i have already tried and did not work. i despise that people like him can actually call themselves dr's if your patient is in pain they should recieve care and i tried to go in to talk to him personally however i was told that he was completely booked and he didnt have time!! stay away from this dr's office!!!