A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calin Gorun-Gorunescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorun-Gorunescu
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gorun-Gorunescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorun-Gorunescu graduated from University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calin Gorun-Gorunescu MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Calin Gorun-Gorunescu practice?
- Dr. Calin Gorun-Gorunescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Calin Gorun-Gorunescu practices Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiologists.