A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calin Savu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calin Savu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calin Savu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Savu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Savu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Crossridge Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calin A Savu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Calin A. Savu practice?
- Dr. Calin Savu has 1 office location.
Dr. Calin Savu practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Anesthesiologists and Jonesboro Pain Management Doctors.