A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caliste Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caliste Hsu, Hand & Microvascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caliste Hsu, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hsu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caliste Iv Hsu MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Caliste I. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Caliste Hsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caliste Hsu practices Surgery near Council Bluffs, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Council Bluffs Surgeons.