Dr. Calla Holmgren MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 3rd, 2012
She was great! I switched to Dr. Holgren part-way through my difficult pregnancy because I was dissatisfied with the care and attention from my previous doctor. I found what I was looking for with Dr. Holmgren. She knows how to communicate with patients and inspires complete confidence.

November 15th, 2011
Couldn't recommend her more highly
I can't imagine having gone through my complicated pregnancy without Calla. I simply can't say enough good things about the way she cared for and worked with me. Her expertise, ability to listen, and bedside manner were just tremendous. We became real friends. I can't imagine switching to anyone else.

May 2nd, 2011
I had a complicated pregnancy and felt so thankful to be working with Dr. Holmgren. She is compassionate and knowledgable. She didn't minimize the problems I was experiencing but she did help me to feel calm. She made a great effort to be there for the delivery. Definitely Recommend!

September 21st, 2010
great doctor
I have done through three different doctors prior to Dr.Holmgren, I felt like she has taken THE best care of me so far. I have had a lot of problems with pre term deliveries and she has caught all the problems I had with my daughter right when they have happened. I would recommend her to anyone looking for one of the best OBGYNs and I actually just found out we are having baby number 3 and schedule the first appointment for this baby with her today:)