A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Callahan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callahan
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Callahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Callahan, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Callahan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Todd Callahan MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Callahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Callahan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians and Nashville Adolescent Specialists.