A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Callahan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Callahan, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Callahan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Todd Callahan MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Callahan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Callahan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Pediatricians and Franklin Adolescent Specialists.