A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calle Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calle Gonzales, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Gonzales has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calle Gonzales MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Calle Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Calle Gonzales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Calle Gonzales practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.