A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Callene Momtazee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Callene Momtazee is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Callene Momtazee, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Momtazee graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Momtazee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Callene Arthen Momtazee MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Callene A. Momtazee practice?
- Dr. Callene Momtazee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Callene Momtazee practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.