A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calley Lidle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calley Lidle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lidle graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Lidle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calley A Lidle MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Calley A. Lidle practice?
- Dr. Calley Lidle has 6 office locations.
Dr. Calley Lidle practices Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, WI and Lake Elmo, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians.