Family Practitioner

3000 Blackburn St
Ste 130
Dallas, TX 75204
214-599-8624
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Apr 15th, 2014

Did not have a good experience. Dr Hollenshead was snarky and did not listen. She was rather confrontational and brash. Not quite sure why she had such an attitude. My first visit was ok, quick and nothing special. This last one was quite terrible. Not recommended.

|  Fantastic dr  |  show details
by Tammy T. on Apr 1st, 2014

I don't know if I've met a dr as committed to seeing her patients healthy and well as Dr. Hollenshead. She answers any and all questions I may have (doesn't rush you out as others may do), is so knowledgable, comprehensive and truly listens to patients. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Dec 18th, 2013

Do not use Hollenshead or Methodist Uptown, I was a patient for years received a dismissal letter for no apparent reason. Since mid summer 2013 the practice has declined drastically and the staff turnover seems to be the issue. The new staff is far less professional and far less patient centric, the doctors are more focused on billing and less focused on patient care.

|  Most OUTSTANDING MD in Dallas!!! - OUTSTANDING  |  show details
by Cory Beaver on Jan 17th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Hollenshead for a couple years now. I always prefer to go to a female doctor. She is an unbelieveable doctor. She thouroughly cares about your well being. She checks in with you to ensure how your health is doing. She is actually a doctor that will spend time with you and ensure you understand everything that you need to understand. I will NEVER choose another doctor. Ive been in to her office several times and never had to wait more than five minutes. She and her staff are very personable. They actually remember your name :) I have such great things to say about her that there is not enough space to go into it on her. If all doctor's had her demeanor people would actually look forward to going to see their doctors. Honestly, I always look forward to going in for appointments. She is as sharp as a tack! And to top it off - she is a youthful "hip" doctor and not one of those older doctors that can't relate to me. I love Dr. Hollenshead. I can't express to you enough that you have not found the right doctor until you come see her! To top it all off she is also very fashion forward and not dressed as an old drab doctor. She is real! She talks to you as you would talk to a friend. You feel like you have known her for years. Why are you still reading this? Make an appointment to see her now! :)

Oct 23rd, 2012

This is a very uncaring and unprofessional doctor. After going to see her for severe pain a few times, each time she refused to check into the pain. Lab results were not taken until the yearly physical wherein the lab results turned out bad. Unfortunately the doctor did not call to advise the patient of the problems. I do not recommend this doctor for any reason.

Mar 28th, 2012

I love her!

Jun 23rd, 2011

Great manner. Easy to talk to and she listens. Highly recommend.

Feb 9th, 2011

My wait was a little long, but I was told they were short-staffed that day. Other than that, my visit was wonderful. I have recommended Dr. Hollenshead to all my friends. It was so refreshing to have a doctor actually listen to me and write things down instead of staring at a computer clicking check boxes. She is knowledgable and caring with a great bedside manner.

by Jessie S. on Jan 11th, 2011

I love Dr. Hollenshead - she has such wonderful bedside manner and her staff is great! I recommend her to all my friends.

Jul 16th, 2010

Wonderful Physician!!

|  Best Service in Town  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2010

Dr. Hollenshead offers a refreshing take on Dr.'s visits. She takes time to talk with you and follows up consistently. She is truly concerned about your well being and has a personal touch of responding to labwork. This is truly a service you don't seem to get in most doctor's offices these days. She sees your time just as valuable as hers!

|  Excellent Medical Treatment from a Truly Caring Professional  |  show details
by Heidi on Sep 11th, 2009

I went to the Uptown Methodist Health Clinic for the first time today and was incredibly impressed with Dr. Hollenshead and the rest of her staff. Everyone was extremely caring and professional. I can't recommend Dr. Hollenshead enough.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Kelli Turner on Sep 8th, 2009

Dr. Callie was the best, most attentive doctor I have EVER had. I felt completley comfortable with her from the very beginning. I would never go to another doctor. She is the absolute best!

|  Young and vibrant!  |  show details
by Mechell & Dana Favors on Aug 7th, 2009

Dr. Hollenshead is a doctor sent from heaven. She is caring and she really listens to you. She monitors your health, and even do checkup calls. My husband is a diabetic, and Dr. Hollenshead is the first doctor my husband feels comfortable with and he doesn't mind discussing anything with her. She calls him her star patient. We love her and recommend her to all our family and friends.

Nov 6th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Hollenshead is very personable and easy to talk to. My 2 teen daughters wanted a female doctor and she talked "with" them and not to them or at them on their first visit. They really liked their visit with Dr. Hollenshead and feel very much at ease ta

Read Full Review at yahoo.com