Dr. Callie Hollenshead MD Patient Reviews

September 9th, 2015
Love Dr. Hollenshead. She always takes time - I never feel rushed.

April 9th, 2015
Dr. Hollenshead is a wonderful physician and I am grateful for her caring and compassionate care.

February 9th, 2015
Great Doc
Awesome doc. I had to switch because my doctor retired. Little did I know that I wasn't getting the latest medical advice and recommendations. She got everything straightened out and explained all my choices and why she was suggesting the changes. I highly recommend.

April 1st, 2014
Fantastic dr
I don't know if I've met a dr as committed to seeing her patients healthy and well as Dr. Hollenshead. She answers any and all questions I may have (doesn't rush you out as others may do), is so knowledgable, comprehensive and truly listens to patients. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

January 17th, 2013
Most OUTSTANDING MD in Dallas!!! - OUTSTANDING
I have been seeing Dr. Hollenshead for a couple years now. I always prefer to go to a female doctor. She is an unbelieveable doctor. She thouroughly cares about your well being. She checks in with you to ensure how your health is doing. She is actually a doctor that will spend time with you and ensure you understand everything that you need to understand. I will NEVER choose another doctor. Ive been in to her office several times and never had to wait more than five minutes. She and her staff are very personable. They actually remember your name :) I have such great things to say about her that there is not enough space to go into it on her. If all doctor's had her demeanor people would actually look forward to going to see their doctors. Honestly, I always look forward to going in for appointments. She is as sharp as a tack! And to top it off - she is a youthful "hip" doctor and not one of those older doctors that can't relate to me. I love Dr. Hollenshead. I can't express to you enough that you have not found the right doctor until you come see her! To top it all off she is also very fashion forward and not dressed as an old drab doctor. She is real! She talks to you as you would talk to a friend. You feel like you have known her for years. Why are you still reading this? Make an appointment to see her now! :)

October 23rd, 2012
This is a very uncaring and unprofessional doctor. After going to see her for severe pain a few times, each time she refused to check into the pain. Lab results were not taken until the yearly physical wherein the lab results turned out bad. Unfortunately the doctor did not call to advise the patient of the problems. I do not recommend this doctor for any reason.

March 28th, 2012
I love her!

February 9th, 2011
My wait was a little long, but I was told they were short-staffed that day. Other than that, my visit was wonderful. I have recommended Dr. Hollenshead to all my friends. It was so refreshing to have a doctor actually listen to me and write things down instead of staring at a computer clicking check boxes. She is knowledgable and caring with a great bedside manner.

January 11th, 2011
I love Dr. Hollenshead - she has such wonderful bedside manner and her staff is great! I recommend her to all my friends.

June 28th, 2010
Best Service in Town
Dr. Hollenshead offers a refreshing take on Dr.'s visits. She takes time to talk with you and follows up consistently. She is truly concerned about your well being and has a personal touch of responding to labwork. This is truly a service you don't seem to get in most doctor's offices these days. She sees your time just as valuable as hers!

September 11th, 2009
Excellent Medical Treatment from a Truly Caring Professional
I went to the Uptown Methodist Health Clinic for the first time today and was incredibly impressed with Dr. Hollenshead and the rest of her staff. Everyone was extremely caring and professional. I can't recommend Dr. Hollenshead enough.

September 8th, 2009
The Best
Dr. Callie was the best, most attentive doctor I have EVER had. I felt completley comfortable with her from the very beginning. I would never go to another doctor. She is the absolute best!