A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Callie Taffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Callie Taffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Callie Taffe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taffe graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Taffe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- The Cambridge Health Alliance
- Belmont Medical Associates Inc.- Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Callie Marie Taffe MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Callie M. Taffe practice?
- Dr. Callie Taffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Callie Taffe practices Internal Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists.