A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calliope Andricacou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calliope Andricacou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Andricacou graduated from University Of Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Andricacou has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calliope C Andricacou MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Calliope C. Andricacou practice?
- Dr. Calliope Andricacou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Calliope Andricacou practices Pediatrics near Evergreen Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evergreen Park Pediatricians.