Dr. Calogero Ippolito MD Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine Buffalo, NY

3.0

March 27th, 2015
No stars the worst physician ever. How this man received his license is beyond me.

June 6th, 2011
Excellent M.D.
He diagnosed my mother with Frontal Lobe dementia that had been missed by three other M.D.'s Focused in on problem right away, explained the diagnosis and offered additional support by linking us up with Social work. He even addressed advanced directives and we eventually put my mother in his Skilled Nursing for comfort care where she was very peaceful...a very positive experience...thank you.

February 14th, 2011
Misdignosed moms illness and evaded us. We would not trust him.
I had to file a complaint against this doctor with the hospital administrator to get him to address my mother who was lying in feces at Millard Fillmore Skilled Nursing Facility. He misdiagnosed her illness and treated her for a bacterial infection which 3 tests proved that she did not have. When we asked for a specialist he did not contact us to share the results and then recorded in his records that he kept us informed of our mothers condition. All the time that he was responsible for treating my mother he was evasive and did not return phone calls and then told us that he would only speak to a single family member. After 2 weeks we took mom out of his care suspecting that she was not being diagnosed correctly. Our worst fears were confirmed when she died 1 week later and we discovered by autopsy that she had some serious illnesses which should have been dealt with in a totally different manner than what she got. He tried to cover himself by recording that we directed his actions. He showed no compasion for my mothers suffering.

February 17th, 2010
Excellent care for my mother.