A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calogero Tumminello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calogero Tumminello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tumminello graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tumminello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tumminello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Calogero C. Tumminello practice?
Dr. Calogero Tumminello practices Internal Medicine near Ridgewood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middle Village, NY.
See Ridgewood Internists.