A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calogero Tumminello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calogero Tumminello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Tumminello graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tumminello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calogero DR Tumminello MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Calogero D. Tumminello practice?
- Dr. Calogero Tumminello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Calogero Tumminello practices Internal Medicine near Middle Village, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NY.
See Middle Village Internists.