Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Calogero Tumminello
Dr. Calogero Tumminello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middle Village, NY, with other offices in Ridgewood, NY and Brooklyn, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tumminello is affiliated with Wyckoff Heights Medical Center and Wyckoff Heights Hospital. Dr. Tumminello has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Calogero Tumminello has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Calogero Tumminello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middle Village, NY.
Dr. Ganapathi Baskar
Middle Village, NY 0.05 mi32
Dr. Michael Wiechowski
Middle Village, NY 0.06 mi35
Dr. Kenneth Herwig
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Middle Village, NY 0.06 mi45