A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calum MacRae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calum MacRae is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacRae
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. MacRae Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calum MacRae, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. MacRae graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. MacRae has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calum A MacRae MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Calum A. MacRae practice?
- Dr. Calum MacRae has 3 office locations.
Dr. Calum MacRae practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.