A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calum MacRae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calum MacRae is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacRae
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calum MacRae, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. MacRae graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. MacRae has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calum A MacRae MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Calum A. MacRae practice?
- Dr. Calum MacRae has 1 office location.
Dr. Calum MacRae practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.