Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Diane Mahoney on Sep 14th, 2015

5 stars across the board. I've never met a better doctor than Dr. Macrae. He is kind, brilliant, caring, he listens, he accurately diagnoses complex problems and he genuinely cares about his patients. Despite being a very busy man, he always finds the time for his patients.

An extraordinary physician show details An extraordinary physician
by Laine on Jun 10th, 2015

Dr. MacRae is an exceptional physician - his natural ability to be fully present with his patients, to listen to concerns, questions (& even unrelated life experience stories) with interest, compassion & humor is extraordinary. Plus, he is extremely knowledgeable, and ready to refer patients to other physicians who may have more experience &/or expertise in particular areas. He is forthcoming, generous with his time and attention. A rare find in this day & age.

Aug 17th, 2014

Dr. MacRae is a rare and humanistic physician - particularly since he is a dedicated and brilliant researcher. When he is with his patients, he is absolutely present, caring, attentive, and patient.

Simpy the best show details Simpy the best
by Diane Mahoney on Aug 29th, 2013

Dr. Macrae has been my cardiologist for years. I love him to death! He is kind, extremely intelligent, understanding, upbeat, empathetic...I could go on and on. I trust him implicitly and would never go to another cardiologist (unless it was a specialist that he referred me to!) He does what he says he will do and follows up regardless of how busy he is (and he is VERY busy) since he works at one of the best hospitals in the world (Brigham and Womens), so he is the cream of the crop. He will answer all of my questions patiently and thoroughly and never makes me feel rushed at all. He is absolutely the best doctor I've ever seen in my life and I have no problem putting my life in his capable hands.