A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Alexander is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Alexander, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Alexander has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Driver Alexander MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Calvin D. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Calvin Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Calvin Alexander practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bossier City, LA.
See Shreveport Critical Care Practitioners and Shreveport Pulmonologists.