Dr. Calvin Beck MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 12th, 2016
Dr. Beck Is the Best
Dr. Beck combines everything that you want in a doctor. His ability to diagnose (or refer to another physician if it requires more specialty) is superb. What really sets him apart is his ability to talk to you in a friendly and kindly manner. With many doctors that I have seen, I have the feeling that they are very rushed and need to get to the next appointment as quickly as they can. I have never felt that with him. He takes the time to get to know the patient. Although our relationship is a professional one, I count him as a friend.

March 31st, 2016
Optical Tech.
Like his father, Dr. Beck continues a family tradition of superior medical care. He gets the job done but with care. A prefect choice for your primary care doctor. The best

March 11th, 2016
Dr. Beck has been my doctor for over 20 years. He has always been professional in giving me medical advice and attention. He always listens to my health questions and concerns. He takes a personal interest in all of his patients. I highly recommend Dr Beck as a family physician for any new patient.

February 20th, 2016
Highly Recommend
Dr. Beck has been my Primary Doctor for many years now. He & his staff have always been professional & caring. They show concern about both short term and long term health & overall being as a patient. I am very pleased with Dr. Beck & College Park Family Care.

January 27th, 2016
Dr. Beck is the best.

January 22nd, 2016
Good visit-recommend
Initial visit with Dr Beck was great. Friendly staff checked me in, quickly and was called back to start the visit quickly. Dr. Beck was friendly and check up was quick but not rushed. He spent time going over my questions and gave me some follow up reading.

December 22nd, 2015
Dr Beck is excellent. He committed to follow-up and investigate an abnormal health condition I had during a recent visit. He completed this follow-up and called me with information the following evening (after 7:00 PM). Needless to say, I was very impressed with his willingness to work extra hours to meet This commitment. He is a very dedicated doctor and very pleasant to work with.

November 7th, 2015
Dr. Beck was kind, caring and professional at my yearly check up appointment. He always shows personal concern for me and I always feel confident when I go for an appointment.

October 8th, 2013
satisfied patient
Dr beck is caring and takes timeto listen to your problems and address them in a step by step manner starting from lab work to mri to physical therapy to referrring to the right specialist. I had lot of health issues and he took important steps to identify the problem and guide me in the right direction.

December 23rd, 2009
Super caring DR.
Dr. Beck has a terrific bedside manner. He makes it a point to be friendly and make you feel as though he cares about not only your health, but your well being. I have been to other GP's and they can't hold a candle to Dr. Beck. Thank you and your office for caring about me and my family.