inactive

Calvin L Blount MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 16th, 2015
Highly Recommend
A great doctor. His PA, Ann Marshall and staff are great as well. They all really seem to care about you.

October 14th, 2015
Dr Blount and his staff were very professional and kind and listened to my concerns. I am normally very nervous in doctors offices but felt at ease.

March 10th, 2015
The office worker was rude. The doctor and other staff were nonprofessional.

June 27th, 2012
Very RUDE STAFF esp THe RECEPTIONIST HAS NO PEOPLE SKILLS
Worst exp Ever!! STAY AWAY!! CAlled to make an apt for a skin condition. The receptionist told me I could not make an appt because i was seeking pain medication! I was shocked I told Her ACTUALLY im not in any pain at all I just needed an antibiotic!WOW I guess if u have any skin irritaions YOU R A DRUG ADDICT!What is wrong with these people?

June 3rd, 2012
Great Doctor
Spends time with you and listens to your proplems. Great overall experience.

July 26th, 2011
Rude staff
Staff was rude, didnt return calls, not sure if they are overworked and cant handle it all...if thats the case...hire more staff doctor. Doctor seems in a hurry with you. Especially my first visit trying to fill him in on my issues. Went there about 3 times until i was fed up and found a new doctor that cares about people and helping them and listening.

July 12th, 2011
Fine with me
I used him for a physical and my PSA scores were not too high but higher than the previous year.He explained that the type of test makes a difference and said my prostate felt OK but did forward me to a specialist.He is as good as our previous doctor and his staff is very pleasant.My wife and I don't hesitate to use him as a primary care physician.

April 8th, 2011
Expanded his practice inefficiently and let his long-time patients fall through the cracks. Too many different admins, PA's and other staff coming and going, making it impossible to keep and establish a consistent relationship with anyone. If you want to feel like a stranger each time you call or go in for an appointment this is the doctor's office for you.

February 23rd, 2011
Great doctors office. Everyone there has been great to me

February 11th, 2011
Excelent
Dr. Blount is above excelent. He is the best in his field in all areas.

January 13th, 2011
All About Money
This was a new doctor's office for me and I got sick and was prescribed an antibiotic. Because the wait was so long & they were overbooked, I was running late for another appointment so I told them I would pay my co-payment next visit. The receptionist (different from initial visit) jumped up out of her chair, headed towards the door back to the examining rooms & said that they would have to put a "freeze" on my antiobiotic. I was referred to them by my former physician who moved her practice in whom I was in excellent standing with financially. It was a very small co-payment but now they've lost my business due to their lack of 'patient/doctor trust' and lack of concern for my health. They never returned my call except to try to re-schedule me in, never asked if I got my prescription..finally got a bill in the mail...that was it!

December 22nd, 2010
Dont Go HERE!!!!!
the worst professionalism i have ever experienced in an office. the front desk lady makes this experience the worst time of your life. they are very stict and unprofessional to all their patients. I would search for another doctor in the area instead of putting your life in their hands. They will let you die instead of treating you for anything.