A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Choi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Choi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Choi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Choi MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Calvin Choi practice?
- Dr. Calvin Choi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Calvin Choi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Starke, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Cardiologists.