A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Choi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Choi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Choi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Choi MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Calvin Choi practice?
- Dr. Calvin Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Choi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Cardiologists.