A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Dixon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dixon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dixon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Dixon, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dixon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Lee Dixon MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Calvin L. Dixon practice?
- Dr. Calvin Dixon has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Dixon practices Pulmonary Disease near Duncanville, TX.
See Duncanville Pulmonologists.