Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Mar 3rd, 2014

Ms. Jenkins' approach to patients is unsettling.

2012 Knee Replacement show details 2012 Knee Replacement
by Patrick Crowe on Mar 1st, 2013

Great bedside manner. Honest (ugh) and straightforward. Follow up was perfect. Hated every minute of this post surgery, wanted to constantly question his guidance but 8 weeks later, he was right the whole time. Good guy. Spends alot of time during appointment to answer questions.

Double Knee replacement show details Double Knee replacement
Nov 2nd, 2012

Dr.Dyer did the surgery for double need replacement in November 2005. My recovery was excellent and I was back at work in one month after faithfully taking my rehab at Skyline Hospital.After 7 years I am still doing great.

dyer is awesom show details dyer is awesom
Jan 13th, 2012

have been seeing him for 7 years now an he IS THE ONLY dr i trust

Apr 21st, 2011

Dr. Dyer was recommended to me by my regular physician several years ago for a bad knee. Dr. Dyer ran tests to determine the problem, treated the problem with traditional treatments, i.e. injections, etc., while explaining to me the whole time that I would eventually need a knee replacement, possibly two in time. After several years of treatment, Dr. Dyer performed a double knee replacement in September 2010, and I have been well pleased with the results as well as the follow-up care by Dr. Dyer and his nurse. I will continue going to Dr. Dyer as long as I have issues that require an orthopedic!...He has a very soothing manner, and is excellent about answering any questions that I might have.

Caring Dr. with an easy going personality. show details Caring Dr. with an easy going personality.
by Debs on Nov 26th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Dyer for over 12 years. When I needed someone to stand up against management, he did. I've had total knee and a total hip replacement performed by Dr. Dyer. He and his staff have always provided excellent care using the most updated procedures. I have recommended him to people and would continue to do so.

Did not listen to the patient show details Did not listen to the patient
by Interpreter on Mar 20th, 2009

I have AVN, but Dr. Dyer was not the one who found this illness. I was introduced to him by my home doctor since I've had some issues with my leg and the back. I've asked Dr. Dyer for MRI, but instead he decided to give me an injection on my hip. He told me that this should take care of the issue. It didn't work. 2 wks later, I went back to him and told him it didn't work. I told him to give me MRI, he was reluctant, but I somehow persuaded him to get me the MRI. MRI was scheduled same day about 3 hrs later at the same facility. I've had my 5 yrs old son with me. Right before I was about to receive MRI (after waiting for 3 hrs. at the hospital) I was told from the hospital employee that they won't be able to perform MRI since I've had my son with me. Also, When I went back for the 2nd appointment to Dr. Dyer, he stated that he had never seen my x-ray. Of course, I've carried my x-ray to my initial appointment with him and he even complemented on my x-ray picture. I received MRI via my home doctor and I was diagnosed with AVN. Now I am in the process of finding a true doctor who can give me a treatment. I can not recommend this doctor. I was able to get an appointment with him so easy, no wondered why he was so unpopular doctor.