Dr. Calvin Dyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Calvin Dyer?

July 10th, 2017

Dr.Dyer is an amazing doctor! He is a wonderful human being , he takes the time to listen to you and find out what your problem is and does everything in his power to make you feel better and has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever seen. He is very personal with his patients and makes you feel as if you are the only patient he is caring for . He is also very informative and will take the time to make sure you understand what is going on with you. He is also wonderful to work with in the operating room! I send all my friends and family to him and even people I don't know I tell them to go see doctor Dyer ! He is just an all around wonderful care giver! Thank you doctor Dyer for being the great doctor you are!

February 28th, 2017

Grateful

My doctor moved away and I was sent to Dr. Dyer. He's very nice, I understand what's going on. When my dad was ready to get help for his shoulder I jumped in with my two sense were to go. My dad is doing good which means a lot. I've been to Skyline, and Hendersonville office very nice staff.

October 23rd, 2016

Really good surgern! Fixed both my knees and my left shoulder!

August 7th, 2016

Unbelievable experience!!

Treated with assumptions that are totally false. Humiliated me in front of someone who looked uncomfortable to be at his side and my husband. Did not listen. His bedside manner could lead to someone wanting to give up on life totally. He was combative, rude, even resorted to name calling--seemed to take enjoyment out of mortifying person who was seeking help. Don't waste your time or money. I went in looking for a way to improve my quality of life and left feeling like the scum of the earth.

May 4th, 2016

Decent surgeon...so so human being.

I had a total right shoulder replacement six weeks ago. After having only met Dr Dyer one time prior to surgery, I relied on credentials for my basis of having him perform the replacement. As a surgeon, I feel he did no better or worse than any other orthopedic surgeon. As a human being I found him to be rude, assuming and arrogant. The fact that I am overweight seemed to be something he needed to enlighten me about. While I understand a doctor may feel they have an obligation to coach a person regarding a healthy life style, Dr. Dyer seem to think he would do better by humiliating and belittling me in front of the nursing staff just moments prior to surgery. His exact words were, "You just need to push back from the table." As I said, having only met me once prior to this day, he had no idea what I had been though in my life that may have brought me to where I am. He may be a good surgeon but he has a lot to learn about being a good man.

January 22nd, 2016

BEWARE

very unprofessional, unable to disgnose medical problem

May 12th, 2015

Could not have been better because of his great diagnostic capabilities

March 3rd, 2014

Ms. Jenkins' approach to patients is unsettling.

March 1st, 2013

2012 Knee Replacement

Great bedside manner. Honest (ugh) and straightforward. Follow up was perfect. Hated every minute of this post surgery, wanted to constantly question his guidance but 8 weeks later, he was right the whole time. Good guy. Spends alot of time during appointment to answer questions.

January 13th, 2012

dyer is awesom

have been seeing him for 7 years now an he IS THE ONLY dr i trust

November 27th, 2009

Caring Dr. with an easy going personality.

I have been going to Dr. Dyer for over 12 years. When I needed someone to stand up against management, he did. I've had total knee and a total hip replacement performed by Dr. Dyer. He and his staff have always provided excellent care using the most updated procedures. I have recommended him to people and would continue to do so.

March 20th, 2009

Did not listen to the patient

I have AVN, but Dr. Dyer was not the one who found this illness. I was introduced to him by my home doctor since I've had some issues with my leg and the back. I've asked Dr. Dyer for MRI, but instead he decided to give me an injection on my hip. He told me that this should take care of the issue. It didn't work. 2 wks later, I went back to him and told him it didn't work. I told him to give me MRI, he was reluctant, but I somehow persuaded him to get me the MRI. MRI was scheduled same day about 3 hrs later at the same facility. I've had my 5 yrs old son with me. Right before I was about to receive MRI (after waiting for 3 hrs. at the hospital) I was told from the hospital employee that they won't be able to perform MRI since I've had my son with me. Also, When I went back for the 2nd appointment to Dr. Dyer, he stated that he had never seen my x-ray. Of course, I've carried my x-ray to my initial appointment with him and he even complemented on my x-ray picture. I received MRI via my home doctor and I was diagnosed with AVN. Now I am in the process of finding a true doctor who can give me a treatment. I can not recommend this doctor. I was able to get an appointment with him so easy, no wondered why he was so unpopular doctor.