A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Eshbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Eshbaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Eshbaugh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Eshbaugh graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Eshbaugh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Goodrich Eshbaugh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Calvin G. Eshbaugh practice?
- Dr. Calvin Eshbaugh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Calvin Eshbaugh practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.