A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Fischer, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Fischer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Group - Poplar Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Howard Fischer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Calvin H. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Calvin Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Fischer practices Family Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Family Physicians.