A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Fischer, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Fischer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Group - Poplar Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Howard Fischer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Calvin H. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Calvin Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Fischer practices Family Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Family Physicians.