Family Practitioner
1555 Barrington Rd
Ste 3450
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
847-882-2400
Locations and availability (1)

|  Dr. Fischer  |  show details
by K. Arnet-Hoffman Estates, IL on Aug 27th, 2013

I have known Dr. Fischer since I was 13 years. He had been my fathers & mothers physican for years and now is mine again. Dr. Fischer has a great sense of humor but always takes the time to listen to me and tries to help me with whatever is bothering me.

|  My experience ... my story  |  show details
by Eugene Connolly on Apr 6th, 2013

I came to Dr. Fischer in 1975 as a twenty-five year-old, with chronic alcoholism and severe liver damage. Because of his compassion and determination, and my wife's faith in me, I was able to recover and live a productive life. I'll never change the world, but I was able to manage operations for a company for thirty years, buy a home, write 5 novels, and celebrate our 38th wedding anniversary. But the best thing was the birth of Sara, our daughter, now 26. Thanks, Doc. Thirty-six years without alcohol.

|  very good caring doctor  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

dr fischer has been our family dr for 33 years.he is more than a doctor to us,he is more like family.

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

I had a routine physical 11/16/2011. I just received a copy of the report and noticed the statement; I complained of chest pains and shortness of breath lasting 6-8 minutes. This is totally false and untrue. As a result I was denied health coverage. I called to controvert these statements and was told they can not change them. I did NOT complain of pains or shortness of breath. This is inconsistent with my perfect health for 57 years. My complaint is Kimberly Lavigne wrote untrue statements of my visit which I never received a report or signed off on her report and the purpose of my visit which was for a routine physical, period. Her false statements have resulted in a negative heath record that has become a problem for me to secure coverage. I am not impressed, in fact disappointed with Dr Fischer's office level of professionalism. Reports for forwarding should be reviewed and provided to a patient/customer immediately after written to the patient/customer. The fact I requested it nearly 10 months later and finding it FALSE is a grave error and should be correctable. Unfortunately I had a PA Kimberly Lavigne perform the physical and did not receive the care of Dr Fischer and subsequently have an issue. The wait was typically too long despite an appointment time. This is the last time any one in my family will use this practice foe care. My experience with specialist has been excellent compared to the care, accuracy, and professionalism my family has experienced. This last foopa is the last straw. I would

|  Receptionist is rude  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

Watch out for Fran the receptionist. God forbid you ask questions like when will my prescription be filled. Someone should put a dirty sock in her mouth and hold her nose closed.

Feb 17th, 2012

Great guy, always helpful.

Aug 17th, 2011

I trust him with my life and have for the last 15 years.

by j Sample on Aug 1st, 2010

I have gone to Dr Fischer since the early 70's. He is my Dr. Welby. I consider him the best of the best

|  Best Doctor and Staff  |  show details
by Laura Felicetti on Jul 26th, 2010

Dr. Fischer has taken care of my family since about 1980. If you want a Dr. that treats you in body, mind and spirit, he's your man. Best bed side manner of all doctors I have ever seen. His staff is so competant that other offices should be trained by them. I am moving to Florida but will never give up this doctor for my main provider. When you find the best, you hang onto it!

|  The Best Doctor in Illinois  |  show details
May 6th, 2010

Dr. Fischer is a very caring, compasionate doctor. He takes all the time you need so that is why you might have a little extra wait but well worth the wait. Dr. Fischer has taken care of me for 30 yrs and I wouldn't even think to change doctors. In fact I drive about 30 minutes each way to see him & he is worth the drive. He takes care of my entire family including my mom & my in-laws.

|  Simply the best  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2010

Have been seeing him since 1979. I love him as a doctor and a persom. Very caring with an excellent bedside manner. Office staff is well trained and always helpful(many other doctors offices could take a lesson from this office!) If you are looking for a good doctor, you can't go wrong with Dr. Fischer. I will be forever greatful for the wonderful care he gave to my husband prior to his death at 89 years old. Dr. Fischer held him live a good life. He has taken darn good care of me too!

|  A doctor that you should know.  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2009

One of the top doctors in the ara for a family practice visit. He takes are of you and gives you his attention on all of your needs on your visit.

by Leslie Daly, Schaumburg IL on Jul 3rd, 2009

I have been a patient of his for many years. My 20 year old daughter has seen him for years and my 5 month old daughter sees him now too. He is a very good doctor and will listen to your ideas as well. He cares about the people he sees and I really like that. I do feel he is there when I need him. He is a very good family doctor. Any other doctor or specialist he has referred me to has also been outstanding.