Exceptional doctor show details Exceptional doctor
by Sandra Marcus on May 10th, 2016

Dr. Fischer has been caring for our family since 1980. I can't imagine what our life would have been without him.

Incredible Doctor show details Incredible Doctor
by Dr. Fischer's Favorite Patients on Sep 24th, 2015

My husband and I both work in the medical field and Dr. Fischer has been our physician for 20 years. He is incredible and no one compares to his kind, caring, compassionate demeanor and when you combine that with his sense of humor, you have one fantastic doctor. Sure, you might have to wait a bit to see him but that is because he is giving another patient 100% of his attention, something that he does for each and every patient. He is very well educated and up to date on current therapies yet he will listen to the patient and take into consideration our thoughts and opinions. HIs follow up is excellent and we have both received phone calls at night from Dr. Fischer checking in to see how we are doing. My husband and I have encountered many, many physicians and Dr. Fisher is who we trust to take care of us.

the best doctor ever show details the best doctor ever
by Tracy London on May 27th, 2015

Dr. Fischer has the best staff, compassionate, courteous, informative. The doctor himself really listens to his patients and is excellent about following up and communication.

Dr. Fischer show details Dr. Fischer
by K. Arnet-Hoffman Estates, IL on Aug 27th, 2013

I have known Dr. Fischer since I was 13 years. He had been my fathers & mothers physican for years and now is mine again. Dr. Fischer has a great sense of humor but always takes the time to listen to me and tries to help me with whatever is bothering me.

My experience ... my story show details My experience ... my story
by Eugene Connolly on Apr 6th, 2013

I came to Dr. Fischer in 1975 as a twenty-five year-old, with chronic alcoholism and severe liver damage. Because of his compassion and determination, and my wife's faith in me, I was able to recover and live a productive life. I'll never change the world, but I was able to manage operations for a company for thirty years, buy a home, write 5 novels, and celebrate our 38th wedding anniversary. But the best thing was the birth of Sara, our daughter, now 26. Thanks, Doc. Thirty-six years without alcohol.

very good caring doctor show details very good caring doctor
Oct 30th, 2012

dr fischer has been our family dr for 33 years.he is more than a doctor to us,he is more like family.

Feb 17th, 2012

Great guy, always helpful.

Aug 17th, 2011

I trust him with my life and have for the last 15 years.

by j Sample on Aug 1st, 2010

I have gone to Dr Fischer since the early 70's. He is my Dr. Welby. I consider him the best of the best

Best Doctor and Staff show details Best Doctor and Staff
by Laura Felicetti on Jul 26th, 2010

Dr. Fischer has taken care of my family since about 1980. If you want a Dr. that treats you in body, mind and spirit, he's your man. Best bed side manner of all doctors I have ever seen. His staff is so competant that other offices should be trained by them. I am moving to Florida but will never give up this doctor for my main provider. When you find the best, you hang onto it!

The Best Doctor in Illinois show details The Best Doctor in Illinois
May 6th, 2010

Dr. Fischer is a very caring, compasionate doctor. He takes all the time you need so that is why you might have a little extra wait but well worth the wait. Dr. Fischer has taken care of me for 30 yrs and I wouldn't even think to change doctors. In fact I drive about 30 minutes each way to see him & he is worth the drive. He takes care of my entire family including my mom & my in-laws.

Simply the best show details Simply the best
Mar 10th, 2010

Have been seeing him since 1979. I love him as a doctor and a persom. Very caring with an excellent bedside manner. Office staff is well trained and always helpful(many other doctors offices could take a lesson from this office!) If you are looking for a good doctor, you can't go wrong with Dr. Fischer. I will be forever greatful for the wonderful care he gave to my husband prior to his death at 89 years old. Dr. Fischer held him live a good life. He has taken darn good care of me too!

A doctor that you should know. show details A doctor that you should know.
Dec 14th, 2009

One of the top doctors in the ara for a family practice visit. He takes are of you and gives you his attention on all of your needs on your visit.

by Leslie Daly, Schaumburg IL on Jul 3rd, 2009

I have been a patient of his for many years. My 20 year old daughter has seen him for years and my 5 month old daughter sees him now too. He is a very good doctor and will listen to your ideas as well. He cares about the people he sees and I really like that. I do feel he is there when I need him. He is a very good family doctor. Any other doctor or specialist he has referred me to has also been outstanding.