A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Hagglov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Hagglov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Hagglov, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagglov graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hagglov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hagglov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Calvin G. Hagglov practice?
Dr. Calvin Hagglov practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.