A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Hagglov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Hagglov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagglov
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hagglov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Hagglov, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagglov graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hagglov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin G Hagglov MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Calvin G. Hagglov practice?
- Dr. Calvin Hagglov has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Hagglov practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.