A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Hall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Hall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Houston Hall MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Calvin H. Hall practice?
- Dr. Calvin Hall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Calvin Hall practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Gastroenterologists.