A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Hall is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Hall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Houston Hall MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Calvin H. Hall practice?
- Dr. Calvin Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Hall practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Gastroenterologists.