A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Hicks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Hicks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Hicks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Calvin Hicks practice?
- Dr. Calvin Hicks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Calvin Hicks practices Family Medicine near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Norco, CA.
See Corona Family Physicians.