A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Hicks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Hicks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Network Access
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hicks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Calvin Hicks practice?
Dr. Calvin Hicks practices Family Medicine near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Norco, CA.
See Corona Family Physicians.