Dr. Calvin Jackson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

January 23rd, 2015
Failed to response to calls regarding my mother bedside manner horrible to say the least trying to check my mother heart while she attempts to use the restroom. Until my mom said wait doc let me sit down fisrt his excuse he has a motorcycles event to attend. My mom in the hospital for days and he only spends 3 mins in the room everyday. Dontcask him to explain or ask a question the he become very rude loud talking and then tell my mom he dont have time refuses to talk to family member his comment he rather talk to the patient. My mom and my right violated brcause i am my mom and dad healthcare proxy. When asked how is dr jackson as a md only ivwas told by the staff he smells good nothing about how good are how well he takes care of his patients. I will never recommend dr jackson to my family friend dog or cat totally unprofessional more interest in money then care. I had to call hospital administration on him because continue lying on staff when he is the problem. I have been a nurse for over 35yrs and is actions for patient care is disgusting.my mother when tovdr jacson for a uti never ran test just gave her meds and sent her on her way. Now ct scan shows cancer in kidney and urologist said this has been there for a while and dr jacksonvwas told that including our but he denied it. Will never ever recommend him at all removing my mom and dad from his care and his office staff in no better.

February 12th, 2013
Cannot get anyone to call me back, unable to get needed medical equipment after discharge. very disappointing.