Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The review I wrote on June 17th should have been marked with 5 STARS!!! show details The review I wrote on June 17th should have been marked with 5 STARS!!!
by Tami Hodges on Jun 27th, 2016

I tried to get this company to make it a 5 STAR review, and since it hasn't happened yet, I want to be sure it's out there! Calvin Johnson gets a 5 STAR PLUS!!!

by Tami M Hodges on Jun 17th, 2016

Calvin Johnsonis an artist!!! He understands the complete face and neck, eyes and nose , and he knows exactly how to beautifully enhance what you have! Very gentle, with minimal to no Bruising! His technique is so gentle. He knows what he is doing. Calvin knows the line between plastic surgery and natural!!! I am amazed by my experiences with him! This is my face, and I wouldn't trust it to anyone else!!! He has gone above and beyond my expectations!!! I just wish he would never retire... Grateful I met him and had the honor of having him work in me!!! What a blessing!!!

Apr 12th, 2015

Staff can be quite rude and elitist but Dr. Calvin is the best.

Did not do my neck properly show details Did not do my neck properly
Jun 26th, 2012

My eyes and face look great but my neck was not done under my chin when that was the area I specifically talked to him about. When I told him that he walked out the room. I feel ripped off.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
May 18th, 2012

Dr. Johnson is an absolute artist and not only do I look fantastic I can breath out of both sides of my nose now.

nola show details nola
Mar 21st, 2012

Dr Johnson trained my husband as a resident and operated on me. He is the only surgeon other than my husband that I would allow to operate on me. He did an excellent job and I am very happy with his work. The office is classy and professional. The staff absolutely wonderful. I would recommend this office to anyone that needs facial cosmetic work hands down!