Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Did not do my neck properly  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

My eyes and face look great but my neck was not done under my chin when that was the area I specifically talked to him about. When I told him that he walked out the room. I feel ripped off.

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

Dr. Johnson is an absolute artist and not only do I look fantastic I can breath out of both sides of my nose now.

|  nola  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

Dr Johnson trained my husband as a resident and operated on me. He is the only surgeon other than my husband that I would allow to operate on me. He did an excellent job and I am very happy with his work. The office is classy and professional. The staff absolutely wonderful. I would recommend this office to anyone that needs facial cosmetic work hands down!

|  show details
by fleurs on Sep 27th, 2005 on citysearch.com

I've always heard Dr. Johnson is the best. After my surgery, I believe it. My facelift, & eye lids are perfectly beautiful. Very natural, (no pulled look). The care I was given by their staff was excellent. Highly recommend.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Couldn`t be happier  |  show details
by fleurs at Citysearch on Sep 27th, 2005 on citysearch.com

I`ve always heard Dr. Johnson is the best. After my surgery, I believe it. My facelift, & eye lids are perfectly beautiful. Very natural, no pulled look. The care I was given by their staff was excellent. Highly recommend.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com