Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Did not do my neck properly show details Did not do my neck properly
Jun 26th, 2012

My eyes and face look great but my neck was not done under my chin when that was the area I specifically talked to him about. When I told him that he walked out the room. I feel ripped off.

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
May 18th, 2012

Dr. Johnson is an absolute artist and not only do I look fantastic I can breath out of both sides of my nose now.

nola show details nola
Mar 21st, 2012

Dr Johnson trained my husband as a resident and operated on me. He is the only surgeon other than my husband that I would allow to operate on me. He did an excellent job and I am very happy with his work. The office is classy and professional. The staff absolutely wonderful. I would recommend this office to anyone that needs facial cosmetic work hands down!

by fleurs on Sep 27th, 2005 on citysearch.com

I've always heard Dr. Johnson is the best. After my surgery, I believe it. My facelift, & eye lids are perfectly beautiful. Very natural, (no pulled look). The care I was given by their staff was excellent. Highly recommend.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Couldn`t be happier show details Couldn`t be happier
by fleurs at Citysearch on Sep 27th, 2005 on citysearch.com

I`ve always heard Dr. Johnson is the best. After my surgery, I believe it. My facelift, & eye lids are perfectly beautiful. Very natural, no pulled look. The care I was given by their staff was excellent. Highly recommend.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com