A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin K S Wong MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 17 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Calvin K. Wong practice?
- Dr. Calvin Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Calvin Wong practices Sports Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.