A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Kierum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Kierum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Kierum, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kierum graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kierum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kierum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Calvin A. Kierum practice?
Dr. Calvin Kierum practices Pediatrics near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Pediatricians.