A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Ledford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Ledford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ledford
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ledford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Ledford, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledford graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Ledford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Samuel Ledford FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Calvin S. Ledford practice?
- Dr. Calvin Ledford has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Ledford practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Cardiologists.