Dr. Calvin Ledford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Calvin Ledford?

June 2nd, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR!

Dr Ledford is top of the line when it comes to doctors. I had a heart attack back in 2015 and that was the first time I had dealings with him. While he was doing the heart cath he found a 98% blockage in the LAD. Dr Ledford brought me out of sedation to inform me of his findings and that he needed put a stint in. I thought this was great and even watched the monitor for a few minutes as he showed me the blockage and I watched him put the stint in. While I was in recovery he made sure my family and friends were totally informed. A week later I had another heart attack and he once again took care of me. Every appointment I have had with him and each visit to my room while in the hospital Dr Ledford has always made me feel like I was the most important patient he had. His staff is top of the line as well and treats me very good. In short Dr Ledford surrounds himself with a very competent and kind staff.

September 21st, 2013

Sucks

Knows everything about nothing..Disrepectful.and misdiagnosis...Jack of all trades,but master at NOTHING..He's only good at billing..No results

September 3rd, 2013

Dr. Ledford is a very friendly doctor made me feel very comfortable. Listen to what I had to say. Spent time with me going over everything on my chart. Explained in detail about the test I was going to get done. His staff was friendly and office was cleaned I will recommend Dr. Ledford to anyone who needs a good heart doctor.

April 24th, 2016