A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Lo, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Lo MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Calvin Lo practice?
- Dr. Calvin Lo has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Lo practices Neuroradiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.