A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Ly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Ly is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Ly, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ly graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Ly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin C Ly DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Calvin C. Ly practice?
- Dr. Calvin Ly has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Ly practices Emergency Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Emergency Physicians.