A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Mein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Mein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Mein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Einar Mein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Calvin E. Mein practice?
- Dr. Calvin Mein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Calvin Mein practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.