A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Michael, Child, Adolescent & Adult Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Austin Michael MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Calvin A. Michael practice?
- Dr. Calvin Michael has 1 office location.
Dr. Calvin Michael practices Psychiatry near Pleasantville, NY.
See Pleasantville Psychiatrists.