A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Calvin Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Calvin Mullins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Calvin Mullins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mullins has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Calvin Jeff Mullins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Calvin J. Mullins practice?
- Dr. Calvin Mullins has 10 office locations.
Dr. Calvin Mullins practices Family Medicine near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cordova, TN and Collierville, TN.
See Germantown Family Physicians.